My name is Silvia Celiberti and I’ve been based in Amsterdam for the last decade; the Protestant work ethic triggers my darkest workaholic instincts, but I resist as best as I can.
I freelance as a concept-driven editorial illustrator; I understand I am accountable for the content I create, so with my work I aim to question stereotypes, challenge stale clichès, and strive for fair representation.
My clients include:
- De Volskrant
- VPRO Gids
- The Utrecht University
- OneWorld Magazine
- Rose Stories
- Lilith Mag
My work have been published in the following books:
- The In Vitro Meat Cookbook (Next Nature Network)
- Bedtijdverhalen voor rebelse meisjes (Rose Stories)
And has been shown in the following places:
- Raccontami, group exhibition in Empoli, 2023. Produced by Le Vanvere.
- CHEAP Street festival, group exhibition, Bologna 2022
- Filling In what Was left Out, group exhibition at the Grey Space in the Middle, Den Haag, 2022. Produced by Rose Stories.
- The in vitro meat cookbook, at the Stedelijk Museum Amsterdam, 2014. A project by Next Nature Network.
Interviews (mostly very cringy)